Setting up speed dialing on our devices is as simple as on any other Android phone.
There are 2 ways to do this:
- open the phone book;
- in the window, click on the "Options" icon;
- from the list, select "Speed Dial Settings";
- an on-screen keyboard opens, on which we select the number to which we want to assign a contact;
- the phone book will open, in it we find the desired number and select it;
- the name of the contact you select should appear on the on-screen keyboard next to the number.
- open the "Dial" (on-screen keyboard, with which we dial the number to call);
- select “Menu” (a touch button on the screen or the left control key);
- select "Speed dial" in the list;
- in the list of buttons with numbers that opens, select the desired one (usually from 2 to 9, since 1 is voicemail);
- a phone book will open in which we select the desired contact or number;
- sometimes you need confirmation with the Save or Finish button.
Please note that you can add to the speed dial only those numbers that are stored in the phone’s memory, and not on the SIM card.